CEEP took off at a time when computer training was in its primary phase in the country. With its start in central India, today CEEP has expanded to many other parts of India. Thousands of aspirants have been trained through CEEP and have taken up respectable jobs in India and abroad.
1. Eligibility: Any person who knows how to read and write English and Hindi, (for more details
refer the individual modules of the courses
2. Admission procedure : The application form provided along with this prospectus should be filled in correctly and submitted with photographs and other required documents or registered online directly.
3. Fees : Applicant can pay complete fee for entire course in lump sum or installments at the registered Drishtee Franchisee.
4. Submission of application form: Applicant has to submit duly filled application form. (Online registered students need not required to fill & submit physical form)
5. Identity Card, Study Material: A laminated ID card with the respective study material and attractive Student Bag will be issued to all the registered students at the beginning of the session. (Students are requested to carry this card with them at time of Classes and Examination).
6. Enclosures with application form:
- One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application form or
- One stamp size photograph to be enclosed for ID card. (Minimum one photo is compulsory)
- Photocopy of educational certificate for verification of the Minimum qualification and Date of Birth. (Not mandatory but required to be presented in case called for any verification.)
7. Examination Procedure of CEEP: At the end of the course an online examination will be conducted. Online exams are due between 10th to 20th* of each month except for the Certification only courses.
To be eligible for exam students will need to complete minimum 75% attendance, Attendance will include both practical and theory session of the course. Students can collect the passwords for the exams from their study centers. Each student is eligible for 3 free passwords in consecutive months.
If a student fails to appear in any of the provided chances, he/she will need to pay Rs.75 as the reexam fees to be eligible for one more attempt.
If a student is unable to appear in the examination due to health problem, he/she can re-appear in the next examination, without any additional fee, after submitting the medical certificate.
(Installment students need to ensure their 2nd Installment is cleared for issuance of Exam password)
*(Date can be changed due to unforeseen events. Changed dates will be intimated to training centres in advance.)
8. Evaluation : The minimum qualifying marks for any course is 36%. The students are awarded grades as per their percentage of marks obtained.
- 36% to 50% Satisfactory
- 51% to 75% Good
- Above 75% Excellent
9. Improvement Examination:
- If a student fails or scores a low grade in the examination, he/she can get one attempt for the Improvement after a payment of Rs.200. Student applying for the Improvement exam.
- Out of the 2 given exams the one with a higher score will be considered for the final certificate awarded to the student.
10. Issuance of Certificate: After successful completion of the course the candidate shall be awarded a course completion certificate with Mark Sheet. The authenticity of certificate is marked by the Hologram of “CEEP” with a unique number printed on it. (Student needs to ensure their Final Installment is cleared for issuance of the Certificate) .
a. The prospectus must be read carefully before filling up the application form. Every detail should be filled correctly and neatly. Rejection of wrongly filled application is solely at the discretion of Drishtee.
b. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. All course fees (Except Certification program) are inclusive of the course Registration fees, study material, Id card, Student Bag, Examination charges and Certificate.
c. The course design, fees and other terms and conditions mentioned in the prospectus are subject to review and may be changed by Drishtee – CEEP in view of the changed circumstances. At no point in time shall there be any claim/ right against Drishtee for any such changes.
1. Verify the authenticity of the center by the “Authorization Certificate” issued by Drishtee Development and Communication Ltd..
2. For any information, suggestion or complaint contact the Head Office/ District Office of Drishtee Development and Communication Limited.
Disclaimer – In all matters related to course module, examination date and results, the decision of Drishtee – CEEP shall be final and binding.