With increasing use of computers in daily life, Computer technicians are in great demand. Computer Technician Programme (CTP) has been developed for those who want to become Computer Hardware Technicians. With the help of this program a student with minimal knowledge of English shall be able to assemble, repair, operate and maintain a computer.
Eligibility: Minimum educational qualification – 8th passed.
- Introduction to Computers: Computer its uses, functions, applications
- Outer Parts: Learn to recognize external parts and their functions.
- Inner Parts: Learn to recognize internal parts and their functions.
- Computer Assembly.
- Different Commands, Partitioning, Formatting, Windows Installation etc.
- Viruses: What is Virus, How to remove it? Precautions.
- Functioning Of Computer: Boot up Process, Configuration of Computer, and Functioning of different parts of Computer.
- To identify hardware/software fault, BIOS, Control Panel, Device Manager, Conflicts, Windows help, Common problems and remedies etc.
Duration: Regular 3 Months 100 Hours CE01 Condensed 2 Months 100 Hours CE01C
Scope: Self-employment prospects: Computer Hardware Technician can start a computer repair and maintenance center